giovedì 14 giugno 2007

you are my light, you are my endless summer...



Yesterday I read Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson. It wasn't as good as some of his other work but I still enjoyed it. Some of my favorite parts... "I think we've met. Maybe in a dream I had? Or maybe I just want to know you so badly that I'll say anything right now.""Living life was like putting the beach into a jar. The point wasn't to fit everything in; it was to attend to the most important things first - the big, beautiful rocks - the most valuable people and experiences - and fit the lesser things around them. Otherwise, the best things might get left out.""I have a new mantra: 'Live every day from the crack of dawn until I can't keep my eyes open a second longer.'"I'm such a sap. :)

2 commenti:

randommewsfronlondon62yahoocom ha detto...

I've been disappointed in some of Patterson's recent books. I really need to read this.

durwhnlynci73 ha detto...

ehh, if you've been disapointed i'd hold off. it wasn't the greatest. its very similar to suzannes diary for nicholas but not as good.