giovedì 26 luglio 2007

WEDDING



i finally finished putting up the last of the pictures from uncle mike and karens wedding* this is my most favorite one out of all *here are a few more cute ones:danny, jimmy, robertdannyme + lauren"kids table"me + hannahana + bobhannah + jeff they be so white, yo.mom + winstonlauren + winterfallon + gerry ha, look at her eyes!my dad did somebody say something about salsa? lol, that was SO funny.and one last one just cause i love my cousin hannah so much. take that miss. thang! ;)

5 commenti:

gunofwords ha detto...

Megan, you look like a runway model! Congratulations to your Uncle Mike and Karen.

magnaniuoyllneverbe47 ha detto...

*tear*for real. im emotional to begin with! ahhhh

me4tateljnitsa ha detto...

you seriously are striking in that photo. i know you're getting a big head, but it had to be said. ;P

cutdead ha detto...

Goodness gracious, I want to do Hannah. Also, those pictures support my theory that white people should not be allowed on dance floors.

jsk0olarsabn ha detto...

word. hannah = hotness.